We can offer a choice of double bedded rooms, twin bedded rooms and family rooms, all of which are en-suite.
- Our Premier room is of a spacious size with a four-poster bed and sofa and a generous shower room
- Three standard double bedded rooms
- One twin bedded room (with two single beds)
- One single four foot bedded room
Stable Block Ground Floor Annexe
- Cromwell – spacious family room comprising one double bed and a set of full size bunk beds, sofa plus table and chairs
- Turpin – spacious room comprising twin beds, sofa plus table and chairs
- Stable Bungalow – large unit comprising a double bedded room and a twin bedded room with one bathroom and a small kitchen. Ideal as a family room, or friends sharing
For the comfort of all guests we have a strict no smoking policy. Breakfast is served between 7:00am and 8:15am Monday to Friday, and between 8:00am and 9:30am Saturday and Sunday. We source our sausages and bacon from Redhill Farm near Gainsborough and fresh free range eggs from Grange Farm, Broxholme. All breakfasts are cooked to order so please allow plenty of time.
We hold a full licence and are therefore able to serve a variety of drinks, including beers, wines and spirits. Please ask for more details when you arrive.
Throughout the house, Wireless Internet access is available, please ask for more details on arrival.
Check-in time is from 5:00pm to 9:00pm Monday to Friday. Check-in at the weekend can be more flexible, please enquire on booking. Rooms should be vacated by 10:00am weekdays and 11:00am weekends.